Bharat Flag

Bharat Flag
Janam Bhumi aur Karam Bhumi

Monday, March 2, 2009

Regret

Sometimes you do certain things for which you regret later. Similar thing happened to me yesterday. We had been to Ayurvedagram. We had taken appointment with the doctor earlier. We were told that at 4.30 PM doctor can see us.

When we reached there at 4.20PM, they told us that the doctor was on visit for resident guests. I was told to wait for 30 mins. I waited for 15 mins and kept telling them after that to phone doctor to come and see us.

He came after 40-45 mins. He told us that he was seeing a disabled patient. He had some issues. I felt really bad. It made me feel guilty. Maybe I could have had some more patience and waited for some more time instead of keep pressuring the reception to call the doctor.

Next time, will have more patience. 

No comments: