Bharat Flag

Bharat Flag
Janam Bhumi aur Karam Bhumi

Friday, January 9, 2009

Atria Hotel

Different hotels provide different services. I have had training in Chancellery, Capitol hotels in Bangalore for full days. At least these hotels provide free wi-fi connection. If you have your laptop you can connect to net and do some work in the spare time at these hotels. 

But this week I had training in Atria hotel at Palace road at Bangalore road. After having lunch I had some spare time. I thought of checking my emails. I asked reception about wi-fi connection. They said they will charge 50 rupees for 30 mins. Somehow I found it offending. It left an impression that they are way behind the time. They don't have comfort of customers
 in their mind. If I ever had any business, wont deal with such type of hotels at all. 

No comments: